Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 1

I am a 46 year old female, wife, mother of 4, step-mom of 3, and my heart has adopted at least 7 other kids, I have 6 biological grandchildren, a grand step daughter coming in Feb., and grand children of my heart equaling 8. Needless to say, I have a huge capacity to love. These are the names of the children I love.. Tara (my blood daughter), David (my blood son), Hazy (my blood daughter), Logan (my blood son).. Robby ( my step-son), Jonny (my step-son), Sammie (my step-daughter, April (daughter.of my heart), Lea (daughter of my heart), Janis (daughter of my heart), Sam (son of my heart), and Hillarie (daughter of my heart).. I have a great capacity to love children. Give me time and I will post pics and my relation to them... Here we.go people.. Hang.tight..

No comments:

Post a Comment